3931 Alemany Blvd Suite 2003 #136
San Francisco, CA 94132
D.A.C- METALS Terms:
All metal work is made with utmost care in San Francisco, California, and uses sustainable practices.
- Because each piece on the website is handmade, there maybe slight variations from piece to piece. But be assured that every piece you get is carefully made and of top quality.
- All custom works / commissions are final sales, no returns, refunds or exchanges.
- Any custom works / commissions will be discussed with the client and artist prior to start of project.
- A non-refundable deposit is required on all custom works / commissions before any work is started. Then a final payment is due at the time of All orders will be shipped once payment has cleared.
- If you must cancel your custom order, there will be a 25% restocking fee in addition to payment for work on the project that has already been completed.
- D.A.C- METALS reserves the right to extend the time needed to make any custom work, if need be.
- All transactions are in U.S. dollars.
- All orders will be shipped once payment has cleared.
- Terms and Pricing can change with out notice.
Shipping For U.S. Orders:
- Orders will be shipped once payment has cleared.
- All merchandise will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance.
- Depending on availability, allow 7-14 business days for delivery.
A.C-METALS can NOT ship to PO Boxes.
- Rush Orders - US Domestic orders that need to be delivered in less than 2 weeks will be considered RUSH and incur an additional $35 Rush Fee. Please email: email@example.com to request a RUSH order. Customers will be invoiced via SquareUp to pay the RUSH fee with a credit card. Additional RUSH shipping fees may apply.
- RUSH Orders are subject to availability.
Shipping For International Orders:
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries about shipping internationally.
- I cannot ship to Italy due to their stringent customs laws.
Exchanges and Returns:
Your satisfaction is what matters most to me. So if something isn't right with your order or you need a different size or different type of stone, I want to know about it.
- Any piece(s) that are returned after the 14-day return policy will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
- All pieces from the Shop D.A.C section may be returned within 14 days for exchange / store credit. No refunds, and only if the returned item(s) are in perfect condition without signs of wear, unless there is a defect in the product.
- Return shipping must be postmarked within 14 days, and the customer will pay return shipping costs.*
- Please email: email@example.com to notify me of your return so I can best serve you.
- No returns on Chains.
- No returns on Earrings.
- When an exchange is requested and if there is a balance due for the new item, you will be billed via SquareUp before the exchanged items are shipped out.
- Exchanged items will be shipped out upon receipt of returned items and payment of balance if applicable. Additional shipping may apply.
To keep your D.A.C-METALS piece looking fabulous, follow these simple guidelines for years of enjoyment. The types of metals used at D.A.C-METALS are Copper, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- Over time, some metals that are used in the studio can start to build up tarnish, making the piece look darker. Just use a silver polishing cloth to remove tarnish due to oxidation or to bring back that just- bought shine.